Health & Travel
We have partnered with HTH Worldwide to help our clients insure those risks. The risks occur because of gaps that exist in traditional domestic health insurance plans:
- Medical Insurance is limited abroad on managed care plans, and reimbursement usually involves translation and currency conversion expenses
- Evacuation is rarely covered
- Hospitals abroad require up front payment
- Time zone differences make it difficult to contact your U.S. based health plan or PCP
- Where do you turn to access the right providers?
- How do you find out about the safety threats, ER numbers, health overview and other critical information?
Martin J Wolff & Co. and HTH Worldwide can fill these gaps and solve these problems with an array of products:
- Global Citizen: for the extended travel of 6 months or more. Ideal for expatriates or citizens who live overseas for more than half the year.
- Travel Gap: for shorter term travel of less than 6 months. This can be purchased for single trips or protections can be bought for multiple trips.
- Global Student: perfect for students traveling overseas to study abroad.
- Trip Protector: All-inclusive international travel insurance that protects against trip cancellation and interruption, medical evacuation, baggage loss protection and more.
Click below for more information and/or to purchase this valuable protection online:
With just a few easy steps you can secure great and affordable coverage.
If you have any questions of need assistance in finding the right plan for you and/or your family, please call our office at (323) 931-1745.